Things I Really, Really Want To Do

  • finish the kiddos flannel PJ pants
  • complete the scarf I promised Karen
  • make a diaper cake that is decorated with baby things I have made
  • get around to making my pumice foot scrub soap and peppermint lotion bars
  • design my own bag!!!
  • make facebook page for oliveowlcreations
  • get some sort of inventory so we can post stuff in our etsy shop

Completed Projects

  • new blog header
  • applique of an owl
  • changing pad to match diaper tote for those unavoidable nasty public restrooms
  • complete 1st paid order of key fobs
  • toddler diaper tote for Michael so I can stop lugging a diaper bag
  • lunch bag for Stasia to take to school
  • minky lined bag/case for my netbook
  • messing with zippers by making small change purses
  • perfecting the key fob :)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh the joys of figuring stuff out from scratch...

this is the one I goofed...was so sad, my netbook wouldn't even come close to fitting!
OMG! It fits!!!!!!!
Lined with minky for your protection, lol
Tried to make a netbook case out of this corduroy fabric that I absolutely adored...and GOOFED! Arghhh, stayed up past midnight to find it was too narrow. What a hassle to be a beginner at sewing but having such big dreams and ambitions. I was so ticked that I ended up staying up past 230 in the morning to finally get it right...not the material I had orginally intended but it looks good and is functionable (miracle, I know)  :)
this is the finshed case, after I readjusted what I thought would be perfect measurements the 1st time!

No comments:

Post a Comment