Things I Really, Really Want To Do

  • finish the kiddos flannel PJ pants
  • complete the scarf I promised Karen
  • make a diaper cake that is decorated with baby things I have made
  • get around to making my pumice foot scrub soap and peppermint lotion bars
  • design my own bag!!!
  • make facebook page for oliveowlcreations
  • get some sort of inventory so we can post stuff in our etsy shop

Completed Projects

  • new blog header
  • applique of an owl
  • changing pad to match diaper tote for those unavoidable nasty public restrooms
  • complete 1st paid order of key fobs
  • toddler diaper tote for Michael so I can stop lugging a diaper bag
  • lunch bag for Stasia to take to school
  • minky lined bag/case for my netbook
  • messing with zippers by making small change purses
  • perfecting the key fob :)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

my limited workspace...a corner of my bedroom

I swear this $7 see through shoe organizer has been a life saver for tiny odds & ends
I do everything I can to keep organized...soap making supplies, knitting, crocheting, paper crafts, kids crafts, sewing supplies, fabrics, findings, threads, buttons, pins, iron ons...the list is endless and so was the mess. I have devoted a corner of my tiny military housing bedroom to a mini crafter's paradise. I am always in search of practical, functional, and affordable solutions to my never ending barage of crafting supplies. Seems before I can finish one project I am buying materials for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on. On top of that I try to never pass up a good clearance deal from any of my favorite crafty stores...hey, you never know when those super cute odds and ends will be just the thing the project you were working on needs, lol
my little slice  of crafter heaven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment