Things I Really, Really Want To Do

  • finish the kiddos flannel PJ pants
  • complete the scarf I promised Karen
  • make a diaper cake that is decorated with baby things I have made
  • get around to making my pumice foot scrub soap and peppermint lotion bars
  • design my own bag!!!
  • make facebook page for oliveowlcreations
  • get some sort of inventory so we can post stuff in our etsy shop

Completed Projects

  • new blog header
  • applique of an owl
  • changing pad to match diaper tote for those unavoidable nasty public restrooms
  • complete 1st paid order of key fobs
  • toddler diaper tote for Michael so I can stop lugging a diaper bag
  • lunch bag for Stasia to take to school
  • minky lined bag/case for my netbook
  • messing with zippers by making small change purses
  • perfecting the key fob :)

Monday, September 6, 2010

So excited it's pathetic!

I am so very very excited that I managed to find a way to make a cool blog header! Not that anyone reads my blog and will see it...but that is totally NOT THE POINT! I love it and was happy to 1) have made the awesome little owl & tree applique MYSELF... 2) have showcased my most favorite pic of my hubby and I... 3) staged the awesome sewing notion picture and editing myself using Picnik...and 4) made a collage on above said website and managed to place it on my blog so that it actually looks cool! Yippee Skippee for me!
Have been so busy checking projects off my list that I haven't even had time to upload them to the blog! Maybe tonight after the kiddos are asleep. I have to keep track of all my hits and misses and take notes for improvement somewhere, and where better to do that than here! Trust me, if I try to put them in a spiffy little notebook it will get lost in the perpetual tornado that circles my house (AKA my kiddos)...or even worse than lost, be covered in indecipherable crayon renderings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment