Things I Really, Really Want To Do

  • finish the kiddos flannel PJ pants
  • complete the scarf I promised Karen
  • make a diaper cake that is decorated with baby things I have made
  • get around to making my pumice foot scrub soap and peppermint lotion bars
  • design my own bag!!!
  • make facebook page for oliveowlcreations
  • get some sort of inventory so we can post stuff in our etsy shop

Completed Projects

  • new blog header
  • applique of an owl
  • changing pad to match diaper tote for those unavoidable nasty public restrooms
  • complete 1st paid order of key fobs
  • toddler diaper tote for Michael so I can stop lugging a diaper bag
  • lunch bag for Stasia to take to school
  • minky lined bag/case for my netbook
  • messing with zippers by making small change purses
  • perfecting the key fob :)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Off & Running!

  Well, I have been wanting to do this for so long and now I can say that I have at least put my tires on the road. And to celebrate this accomplishment (lol) I purchased a new and improved sewing machine over my lunch break (I'll take any excuse I can feasibly use). I'm itching to get home and give it a whirl but know with  the kiddos that will be an impossibility until they are tucked into bed. Probably won't sleep too much tonight and that's a shame since I have to get up and go to work again in the morning.
my new toy :) Brother 50-Stitch Limited Edition Project Runway Sewing Machine
  Being a working mom with dreams of crafting all kinds of fanTABulous items can be disappointing with time in such limited supply, but I am getting projects done when and if I can, even if it takes me triple the time! Maybe if hubby can really come in this weekend for a visit, I can steal away a few hours (mommy kid free vacation) and really get cracking on some of these projects floating around in my noggin!

No comments:

Post a Comment